Return and Refund Policy
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on refunds and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on LoCall 1850 911 880.
We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The goods are in the original packaging
- The goods are not used or damaged
The following goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You should send the goods at the following address:
Liffey Crane Hire,
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: LoCall 1850 911 880