MR1611 Vacuum Lifter for Sale or Hire
With a 1,270kg capacity, the “Mr Big” vacuum lifter benefits from class-leading heavy lifting power. An ideal aid for installing curtain walling and heavier glass panels, the Mr Big comes with 360⁰ lockable rotation, making it easier to adjust a load’s pitch.
This versatile vacuum lifter can be configure in multiple ways, from a basic four-pad device (320kg capacity) all the way up to a sixteen pad machine (1,270kg capacity) thanks to its removable pad frame sections. Individual pads can also be isolated to accommodate irregular loads.
This machine has proven to be popular for curtain walling projects and glazing multi-storey buildings as well as lifting triple glazed panels.
As with most of our vacuum lifters, the Mr Big comes with two independent vacuum circuits as standard, each designed to maintain the vacuum on its own.
- Two, independent vacuum circuits with vacuum reserve tank, gauge and non-return valve
- Manual 360⁰ lockable rotation (continuous)
- Audio-visual low vacuum alarm
- Cable remote control
- Adjustable lift arm extension
- Removable pad frame sections and pad arms
- Individual pads can be isolated to accommodate irregular shapes
- Variable number and spread of pads
- Reverse air-flow (blow-off) vacuum pump
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 15.5 knots or 8m/s