Libro 2500 Overhang Beam
The Libro 2500 is our newest overhang beam boasting a maximum capacity of 2500kg and is able to install glass, curtain walling and cladding below overhangs of up to 3000mm deep.
Featuring a hook at the end of its lifting arm, the Libro 2500 counterweight balancer can be used with a below-the-hook vacuum lifter, which are also offered for hire or sale. This high capacity overhang beam can be attached to tower cranes or mobile cranes and is suitable for installation projects at height.
The Libro 2500 is fitted with a rechargeable battery to power the adjustable 30 counterweight rack and pinion saddle. Controlled by cable remote, the counterweight saddle can be moved along the beam to balance the load being lifted.
Contact us for more information or to hire the Libro 250 overhang beam.
- Safe Working Load: up to 2500kg
- Weight of Lifter: 1130kg (with 30 counterweights) 380kg (without counterweights)
- Max Depth of Overhang: 3000mm
- Balance Control: Rack and pinion counterweight saddle
- Power Requirements: 24V DC rechargeable battery. 110/240V battery charger
- Standard Accessories: Cable remote control to operate Counterweight saddle
- Capacity: 2500kg
- Lifting arm for working under 3 metre deep overhangs
- Hook attachment
- Cable remote control for counterweight saddle
- 24V DC battery with separate 110/240v charger
- Weight: 1175kg approx. (with counterweights), 425 kg approx. (without counterweights)
- 1 counterweight = 25kg
- Glass and lifter combined must not exceed stated weight – see table below
Capacities at Each Working Length
|Length (mm)||Capacity (Kg)||Weight Trolley Position|