Geko 350 PV Robot
The Geko 350 PV is the ideal machine for glazing and window installation contractors, boasting 350kg of lifting power and suitable for both interior and exterior work.
This pedestrian-controlled robot is easy to operate and can precisely position glazing panels, curtain walling and window units, thanks to the dual circuit vacuum head that rotate 180° left and right, tilt forward 30° and back 20°, and 500mm of powered vertical movement.
Contact us for more information or to hire the Geko 350 PV.
- Capacity: 350kg
- Suitable for both interior and exterior glazing work
- Precise positioning of glass and window units with dual circuit vacuum head that rotate 180° left and right, tilt forward 30° and back 20°, and 500mm of powered vertical movement
- Adjustable wheel width & removable counterweights allow the machine to fit through standard doorways
- Pedestrian-controlled, easy operation
- Suitable for lifting glass, plastic boards, ceramic plates and other smooth non-porous materials
- Comes with a digital vacuum gauge, pendant remote control suction release, 100mm rods and optional 300mm extension rods for handling windows with deeper mullions.
- Safe working load capacity: 350kg
- Suitable for lifting gastight / non-porous material with smooth surfaces, e.g. glass, plastic boards, ceramic plates
- with counterweights: 600kg
- without counterweights: 350kg
- Maximum/minimum width: 820mm (618mm)
- Travelling length: 2070mm
- Travelling height: 1265mm
- Number of suction cups: 4
- Load Movement:
- Powered vertical head movement: 500mm
- Powered head tilt: 30° forward and 20° backwards
- Manual head sideshift: 120mm
- Manual pad frame rotation: 180° left & right
- Manual head slew: 90° left & right
- Vacuum system: dual circuit – 1 pump, 2 vacuum reserve tanks
- Power requirements:
- rechargeable battery: 110v/240v charger
- pump: 12v DC