Tadano ATF 40G-2 40-ton All-Terrain Cranes
Tadano All-Terrain Cranes have a sophisticated drive concept with highway speed capacity and manoeuvrability, meaning that they can they be brought to the place of use by road in a comparatively cost-efficient manner, while still providing good terrain mobility on construction sites.
The ATF 40G-2 model is ideal for both on and off-road construction and industrial projects, and is suitable for to accessing confined job sites with its all wheel steering.
- Maximum Lift Capacity 40 tons
- 35.2m long telescopic boom
- Maximum lifting height: 37m
- Maximum working radius: 32m
- Dimensions: 11.03m (length) x 2.55m (width) x 3.55m (height)
- Torsion-resistant, all-welded frame structure of high strength steel
- 4 point, telescopic hydraulic outriggers with controls on both sides of carrier and in superstructure cab.
- 360° continuous rotation
Download the Technical Specifications:
40-ton Mobile Crane Photo Gallery
Click to view full-sized photos: