This dual circuit vacuum lifter features a unique geometric tilt mechanism which maintains the load position automatically when tilting between horizontal and vertical positions, without using latches.
As well as a capacity of 500kg, the Quadra-Tilt MRTA6 comes with 360° continuous manual rotation for easy movement of glass, sheet metal and composite materials into mounting position.
This flexible lifter comes with moveable pad mounts and extension arms to create 8 different configurations for varying panel lengths and shapes.
- Manual 360° continuous rotation, lockable at 8 intermediate positions
- Capacity 500kg
- Mechanically assisted tilting from vertical to horizontal
- 0° and 90° tilting locking latch system
- Multi-configurable with 4 extension arms
- Six 305mm diameter pads
- Two, independent vacuums circuits each with two vacuum reserve tank, gauge and non-return valve
- Maintenance-free vacuum pump
- Powered by 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and energy gauge
- Audio-visual low vacuum warning
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s