The Geko 350 PV is the ideal machine for glazing and window installation contractors, boasting 350kg of lifting power and suitable for both interior and exterior work.
This pedestrian-controlled robot is easy to operate and can precisely position glazing panels, curtain walling and window units, thanks to the dual circuit vacuum head that rotate 180° left and right, tilt forward 30° and back 20°, and 500mm of powered vertical movement.
Contact us for more information or to hire the Geko 350 PV.
- Capacity: 350kg
- Suitable for both interior and exterior glazing work
- Precise positioning of glass and window units with dual circuit vacuum head that rotate 180° left and right, tilt forward 30° and back 20°, and 500mm of powered vertical movement
- Adjustable wheel width & removable counterweights allow the machine to fit through standard doorways
- Pedestrian-controlled, easy operation
- Suitable for lifting glass, plastic boards, ceramic plates and other smooth non-porous materials
- Comes with a digital vacuum gauge, pendant remote control suction release, 100mm rods and optional 300mm extension rods for handling windows with deeper mullions.
- Safe working load capacity: 350kg
- Suitable for lifting gastight / non-porous material with smooth surfaces, e.g. glass, plastic boards, ceramic plates
- with counterweights: 600kg
- without counterweights: 350kg
- Maximum/minimum width: 820mm (618mm)
- Travelling length: 2070mm
- Travelling height: 1265mm
- Number of suction cups: 4
- Load Movement:
- Powered vertical head movement: 500mm
- Powered head tilt: 30° forward and 20° backwards
- Manual head sideshift: 120mm
- Manual pad frame rotation: 180° left & right
- Manual head slew: 90° left & right
- Vacuum system: dual circuit – 1 pump, 2 vacuum reserve tanks
- Power requirements:
- rechargeable battery: 110v/240v charger
- pump: 12v DC