P11104 Curved Dual Circuit Vacuum Lifter
The P11104 curved vacuum lifter is ideal for lifting curved long slim panels of non-porous materials.
With dual circuit vacuum system technology for extra safety, the ‘4-in-line’ is the industry’s most widely used vacuum lifter offering 180┬░ rotation and 90┬░ tilt. On-board power permits cordless operation on cranes and hoists, while a lightweight steel and aluminium frame combines strength with durability.
Its flexibility and ease of handling make the 4-in-line the ideal general purpose lifter for site use. An optional short hook can also be fitted for installations under soffits and overhangs.
- Dual, independent vacuums circuits with two vacuum reserve tanks and two non-return valves
- Curved pads 254mm diameter
- 270kg lifting capacity
- Manual tilting from vertical to horizontal
- On-board maintenance-free vacuum pump
- 12v rechargeable battery with integral 110v or 240v charger and energy gauge
- Manual +/-90┬░ lockable rotation
- Audio-visual low vacuum alert
- Vacuum gauge for each circuit
- Not suitable for use in the rain
- Maximum wind speed for safe use is 29km/h, 18mph, 16.5 knots or 8 m/s